Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Halle... I'm a Grandpa !!!!!
























Today is a day that I will cherish forever! Eric and Marcie had their baby this morning! Eric is my oldest son and this is my first grandchild. I can not believe I'm a grandpa. Wow! Grandma and I are sooooo proud. Uncle Ryan, Eric's brother (our youngest son) is so proud as well. She is absolutely beautiful
Halle Lynn, was born this Tuesday Morning 1-16-2007 at 8:37am. She weighed 6lbs and 14 oz. She is 20 inches long and has adorable blond hair.

I just want to say one thing. Eric and Marcie, Brenda and I love you both so much! God has certainly blessed us all with Halle, a wonderful addition to our family. May you have many, many years of happiness together. Thank you for this wonderful gift, our granddaughter! She is gorgeous!

Love....Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Ryan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve & Family,
Congrats!
Gene & Lequita

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so precious! The first grandchild is very special. God bless and keep all of you.
Sheila & Tracy

VoiceInTheWilderness said...

Congratulations Gramps! Scott W.