Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Footprints in the Sand

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path ofhis life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the verylowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way.But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life,there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering,when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

written by Mary Stevenson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank steve i have read your entry that for me. I was looking at your blog for your reply i saw it one days after god spoke to me and when i was fine by then but now only let the time and god to heal my broken heart. I was grad that this blog of your was pass to me by her(The one that i say she was a angel to me but break my heart when i need her most) now think back maybe that the only way for me to grow, learn and change not depending on her but myself in search of god. was it all god's will? no one can explain it except god but i know, believe, have faith one day that bound to be one day my lovely father will show me the way the reason and explain it all to me.

Word for her if she is able to see:
In this galaxy we met through god.
In the sky there are many many stars but i only saw yours.
In the company i only saw you in the hundred people.
In Search of god's word, Let us learn and grow.
Don't worry for me i am fine now.
we try to be friend but we fail. i make you lost the light of god i guess but you know i don't mean it.I just love you just want to be your stand when you are down be your listening ears when you have so many humble pie in you, share your happiness when you are happy and your pain when you are sick.I think that is what god do to every children of his.show his love i show mine to you but end up i think satan destroy it for us.Love is not a sin is a blessing from god. god create it for all his children that why we all have a heart but it satan that make use of the love god created in us to cause problem to us. Now i believe god can see us suffering and he is crying for us too. he have given me a hands carry me on his back and putting me to move on in search of better me. Did he do that to you too? I wish so.

Word to steve:
I believe god will protect your family and i believe what happen to your son is a test from god. let him learn from the hard way. ya it is indeed a very hard way but only hard way will shape a person up. i believe he will turn to a better person and i will be praying for him too and your family.

Thank,
FEBT(Faith Endure Believe Trust)
My new name that father god have given me.