Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A compass that keeps you lost


There quite a bit of talk lately about the release of this new movie, "The Golden Compass," in December of this year. I've heard talk radio shows talking about it as I drive back and forth to work, also you can look up information all over the web about this movie and this author. I've posted a link to one of the web sites that I found that discusses this movie and what the true motive is behind the movie and it's disturbing to say the least if it's true.

I mention this because this looks to be something that definately speaks against God and the worse thing about it is that the audience that will be watching this movie will most likely be too young to make intellegent decisions about issue of Spirituality. There may be unsuspecting parents that will take their children to this movie and not realize what it's really about.

Search for yourself and make up your own mind about this movie. As for me, it's nothing I would want to expose my Grandaughter to in the future. I think we must be cautious and take care to protect our innocent children... decide for yourself.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/compass.asp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that you've encouraged people to decide for themselves on this issue. A famous Christian once said that the church is pretty good at telling people what to think, but not so good at teaching them how to think.