Friday, May 18, 2007

Congratulations Graduate

Congratulations Ryan!

Your Mom and I are so proud of you. As I reflect back on the years, I remember the comment you made to us the very first time we took you to school (Kindergarten). You said, "Mom, How long do I have to go to school?" and Mom said, " Ryan you've got 12 years of school yet." You said, "I've got to go to school for 12 more years!" We knew it was going to be a long haul!

Here it is... 12 years later and the day is finally here! You made it! Not only did you make it, you have made your Mom and I so proud. Your future ahead of you is so bright. You have become an awesome man and you are kind and thoughtful. You have respect for others. You are so dependable and punctual. You are very honest and can be trusted with anything. I have never seen you late for school or work. That right there is a tremendous quality. Probably the thing that impresses me the most though about you is your love for us as your parents. As your Dad, I have always felt so loved and appreciated by you. You've always enjoyed spending time with me as your Father and you don't know how much I've cherished the times we had together, playing golf or riding the motorcycle. I'm so proud of you and the man that you have become. I look forward to many years of success and happiness for you in your life. I thank God every day that you are my son. Brenda and I have been so blessed and Ryan I commit to keep you uplifted in my prayers everyday as you live life to the fullest. All I can say is.... Thank you Lord for my son Ryan.
Dad