Monday, January 28, 2008

My Music

If you are interested in ordering any of the CD's listed below, please email Steve at sb-phillips@hotmail.com and I will make arrangements to ship you your CD. The cost is $12 and this includes shipping. Thanks for your support.

Steve Phillips





CD #1
Folks have asked me how they can get a hold of my music. I've been involved in three different CD recording projects. My first project pictured here was recorded with recording artist Mark Barnett out of Nashville TN. He encouraged me to record my music and songs and he offered to play fiddle, guitar, banjo, and mandolin on this CD. He also brought in several of his friends and together we recorded a great collection of bluegrass / gospel songs. My instrument of choice is the Hammered Dulcimer so this album revolves around my hammered dulcimer playing. I'm very proud of this project and I hope that you will enjoy listening to this CD as well.




CD #2 and CD #3
I plan to list the other two CD's very soon in the near future. These other two recording projects (CD's) were recorded with some good friends of mine out of McMinnville TN. We call ourselves "The Company I Keep" and we have a Celtic / bluegrass / Gospel feel to our music. It's a very unique sound that many folks have really enjoyed from us over the years. Be looking for these CDs to be sold here as well in the near future. The cost is $12 for each and this does include shipping. If you would like to buy these CD's over the counter they are available at "Town and Country Animal Hospital" in McMinnville TN. The cost is $10 since you don't have to pay shipping cost if you buy them there.

Again, thanks for your support.
Steve Phillips