Thursday, March 6, 2008

We've moved!

I'm so sorry I haven't written lately. With the relocation and getting back to work and all, I've had very little time for anything other than the move, packing and unpacking and work. This week we finally got TV, Internet, and phones hooked up. Slowly but surely we're unpacking and making our new house feel like a home.

About the only thing that has remained the same is the Lord. Everything else is different! New work, new home, new neighbors, new town, new community, new friends, everything is new and different. We really like the new house, but miss the old one at the same time. Our boys grew up in our other home. Lot's of fond memories there in McMinnville and in our old neighborhood. And just as I reflect back on what we've left, I'm excited about what's ahead.

Routines have been disrupted, and so has my quite time and my writing. Pray for me as I seek to get back on track and get back into my much needed daily routines. My wife and I have been very sick as we moved and we're still fighting bronchitis and terrible head colds. That on top of all the stress of moving has both of us pretty worn out. I know things will settle soon.

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to find some time to write, until then... may God bless you.

Steve

No comments: